Luigi Bormioli - Supremo Chardonnay (Set of 2)
The stem glasses of the Supremo range have been designed by Bormioli Luigi’s designers in collaboration with Centro Studi Assaggiatori (the international specialists of wine sensorial analysis). The stem glasses are produced in machine blown SON.hyx crystal glass and with a new process making them lighter and thinner while maintaining their strength. The bowl shapes are innovative and elegant and have unique sensorial perceptions: emphasizing the wine’s aromas while developing in the bowl and lessening the alcoholic element. This way, the wine’s aromas and flavors pleasantly develop in the bowl. After 10 minutes, all wines in a Supremo wine glass lose the alcoholic aroma while the wine’s specific aromatic characteristics are enhanced to the fullest. The stem glass design is suitable for specific wine varietals. The chimney balances the wine aromas with low alcoholic content, and its cylindrical shape directs the wine to the center of the tongue. The conical shape condenses the alcoholic vapors so that only the wine aromas will develop in the aromatic chamber. The smooth connection between the conical and convex shape avoids the breakage of the aromatic molecules during the wine-swirling process. The Convex surface enables high wine oxidation on the surface with low oxidation underneath, retaining the most delicate aromas and facilitating their pleasant development. The epicure (indentation) at the base of the bowl shows the real wine color reflection. Permanent ultra break-resistant stem (Titanium reinforced).
- Measures 3.2” DIA X 8.7” H
- 11.75 oz wine glasses come in a set of 2
- Stem glass with an innovative and lively appearance, a harmony between design and science. Well balanced and pleasant looking, it gives prominence to the wine contained, making it suitable for the most discerning connoisseurs. Suitable for Wine Bars, Restaurants, and Wine Cellars
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Mueller Thurgau, Gewuerztraminer, Pinot Bianco
- SON.hyx - High-Tech blown lead-free crystal glass, is break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Titanium Reinforced - Permanent anti-abrasion treatment applied directly to the glass’ stems to increase resistance to breakage.
- Italian Tasters - Products tested by Centro Studi Assaggiatori Italiano
- Fine, reinforced, and laser-cut rims
- Pulled stems do not have any mold seams and are highly flexible
- Flat foot to guarantee better stability and easy to hold
- Made in Italy