Peugeot - Fidji Olive Wood Pepper Mill 20cm
- Peugeot mills are partially filled with pepper at the factory in France as part of final assembly and testing. Ready to use
- The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth for a perfect grind. Patented treatment protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance
- Classic grind adjustment: turn the top knob tighter (clockwise) for finer grinds; looser (counter-clockwise) for coarser grinds
- Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before it is ground
- Lifetime limited guarantee on the mechanism and 5 years on the exterior of the mill
Made in France. Olive wood is an exceptional noble wood and a symbol of strength and longevity. Its incomparable grain and extraordinary natural lines give it a precious aspect making each mill a unique piece. The olive wood used in the crafting of your mill was sourced from sustainably managed European forests with respect for natural resources. A mill shape celebrated since the 1970s and now carved in beautiful olive wood. Olive wood is a noble, dense and strong wood from Mediterranean trees of exceptional longevity. Wild grain patterns make each mill a unique work of nature.