Peugeot - Paris U Select Pepper Mill Wood Chocolate - 12cm - 5in
With its emblematic silhouette and patented grinding adjustment system, this chocolate-finished Paris pepper mill releases more flavor and awakes all the senses.
A classic chef grinder
12cm- 5in tall, this manual pepper grinder from the Paris collection is perfect for everyday use at the table. It is equipped with Peugeot’s ingenious grinding adjustment system called u’Select. Located at the base of the grinder, it allows you to select the desired pepper size for the exact flavor experience you want to create. Six grinds preset are available: 1 for the finest grind and 6 for medium to coarse grind. The silhouette of this mill made of wood, a Peugeot emblem, is topped with an elegant golden knob featuring the Peugeot lion’s head, in black for pepper. Pair the pepper mill with the Paris u’Select Salt Mill in a chocolate finish for the perfect match, or choose a natural finish to highlight the beauty of the beech wood. Paris makes an excellent gift to introduce friends and family to the pleasure of perfect seasoning.
• Made in France • Lifetime warranty on case-hardened steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill come partially filled with Peugeot Tan Hoi black peppercorns from Vietnam
• Can be used with peppercorns up to ¼ in – 6mm (black, white, green, red) or dried coriander seeds.
• Can also be used with pepper blends as long as the size of the peppercorn is less than ¼ in – 6mm. Use blends with red berries as long as berries don’t exceed 25% of the mix to avoid the risk of clogging mechanism.
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.