Riedel - Performance Shiraz Wine Glass
The Shiraz/Syrah glass is perfect for balancing the fruit pepper and spice aromas, and gripping tannins often found in medium-bodied red wines.
Its accentuated egg-shaped bowl brings forward the soft fruit, earthy characteristics, and highlights a long savoury finish. It brings out the wine's silky, velvety structure and balanced flavors.
The optic impact in the RIEDEL Performance series adds both a design feature and an astounding effect on wine's aromatics.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Côtes du Ventoux,
St. Joseph (red),
Syrah Old World,
Côtes du Roussillon,
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano,
Côtes du Rhône Rouge,
Year of design: 2018
Volume: 631.0 ccm
Height: 245.0 mm
Box quantity: 2.0
Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)