Riedel - Vinum Cognac Glass (Set of 2)
The Cognac Hennessy glass is perfect for providing the ideal tasting expirience of Cognac: fruit, body, finesse and fire.
Cognac is mainly served in wide tulip-shaped glasses - in spite of the disadvantages which this traditional shape has for the enjoyment of cognac. The finely tuned shape of this glass harmonizes aroma and taste, tempers alcohol and stringency of the palate, and empasises the bouquet. The flute-shaped glass allows its contents a very small evaporation surface.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design: 1998
Volume: 170.0 ccm
Height: 184.0 mm
Box quantity: 2.0
Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)