StarTech - Network Adapter Card 5G PCIe NBASE - T & 5GBASE - T 2.5BASE - 5G/2.5G/1G/100Mbps
Express Network Interface Adapter - 5GbE/2.5GbE/1GbE Multi Gigabit Ethernet Workstation NIC - 4 Speed LAN Card
Add an Ethernet port to a PC client, server or workstation supporting four network speeds: 5G/2.5G/1G/100Mbps
- 1 PORT 5GbE NETWORK CARD: Single port 5Gbps PCIe Network Adapter Card provides 5x speed of standard Gigabit Ethernet to desktop/server leveraging existing infrastructure of Cat5e, CAT6, or CAT6a cable
- TECH SPECS: 5 Gbps Multi-Gigabit | 1x RJ45 | 5 / 2.5 / 1 Gbps | Tehuti - TN4010 | NBASE-T & 5GBASE-T | PCIe 2.0 x4 | 9K Jumbo Frame | VLAN | Link Aggregation | IEEE 802.3az | Full & Low Profile
- WIDE OS COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); MacOS (10.12 to 10.14)
- MULTI-GIGABIT CONNECTIVITY: 4-Speed Workstation NIC auto negotiates based on network configuration: 5G, 2.5G, 1G, 100Mbps; supports auto-MDIX, Wake-on-LAN (WoL), link aggregation, & VLAN tagging
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical support based in North America on this PCI Express Network Interface Card
This 4-speed NBASE-T™ PCIe network card offers an inexpensive network upgrade solution, providing access to your network at multiple speeds up to 5G, using your existing Cat5e copper cabling.
Cost-effective Multi-Gigabit Ethernet
Fully compliant with 2.5GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, and NBASE-T (Draft IEEE802.3bz) specifications, the PCIe NIC offers a cost-effective and versatile networking solution. It provides additional bandwidth at multiple speeds, to meet your network needs without the expense of overhauling your existing cable infrastructure.
Advanced technology for optimal performance
The featured NBASE-T technology and multi-gigabit speeds support Cisco® campus switches, including Catalyst 4500E, 3850 and 3560-CX. The Marvell® 88E2010 chipset is optimized for achieving 2.5 and 5G rates over your existing Cat5e copper cable setup without upgrading to the more expensive Cat6A cabling required for 10Gbps speeds.
Operating efficiency and flexible use
The Tehuti Networks™ TN4010 chipset, compliant with IEEE 802.3az, ensures peak operating efficiency with reduced power consumption. The network card also supports 9K jumbo frames, 802.1q VLAN tagging and is backward compatible with 1000BASE-T. For additional versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard-profile bracket and includes a low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
The ST5GPEXNB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
- Ideal for enterprise, gaming and home networks that require rates beyond 1Gbps using existing cabling
- Designed for low-power, low-cost single port network applications that require more than Gigabit speeds
- Great for supporting multi-gigabit technology such as Cisco campus switches, including Catalyst 4500E, 3850 and 3560-CX
- Ideal for administrative and academic buildings such as university libraries, student centers and residence halls
- Tech Data Canada0Y7096
- TD SYNNEX Canada6203648
- ASI Distribution Canada221134