StarTech - Rackmount 4 Port 1U USB KVM Switch wth OSD - Black
Control up to 4 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
- OS Independent – No drivers or software required
- Auto-scan function automatically selects computer sequentially
- Front panel push-button and Hotkey switching allow easy computer access
- Identifies and selects computers by the names assigned using the OSD
- USB console connections
- Rename connected computers for easy identification
- OSD security allows each PC to be password protected
- Plug-and-play system configuration
- Supported Wide Screen Resolutions: 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1360x768
- Supported 4 : 3 Resolutions: 1920x1440, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768
The SV431DUSBU 4 Port 1U Rack Mountable USB KVM Switch with OSD lets you control multiple USB based computers from a single console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, monitor).
Convenient push-button and hot-key controls provide quick, reliable switching between connected computers while manual and auto-scan switching modes and an On Screen Display (OSD) offer additional control options.
Designed to ensure maximum space efficiency, the USB KVM switch features a slim 1U design that fits neatly into a server equipment rack/cabinet (with optional mounting bracket SV431RACK) and offers rear cable connections to eliminate cable tangles and minimize workspace disruption.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you’d like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
The SV431DUSBU only works with specific 2-in-1 VGA and USB cables (sold separately), a list of StarTech.com approved cables are below:
- Add single console administration to your Co-location/ISP facility saving you time and money
- Create a scalable, streamlined access solution in your Datacenter or Server Farm
- Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice
- Ideal for control of multiple PCs in a QA testing environment
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extracting the keyboard strokes from the USB connection this KVM enables hot key support for wireless keyboard and mouse combo kits that use a single USB receiver
- On Screen Display adds the ability to rename connected computers for easy identification and provides per-port password security
- Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution
- Tech Data Canada69086S
- TD SYNNEX Canada4520291
- ASI Distribution Canada89099
- D&H CanadaSV431DUSBUCN