Swissmar - Fondue - 11pc Biel 11 Meat Fondue Set - Copper
Original price $0.00 CAD - Original price $0.00 CAD
Original price $0.00 CAD
$119.99 CAD - $119.99 CAD
Current price $119.99 CAD
As the inspiration behind the Swissmar Biel fondue, the Swiss city of Biel is rich in Swiss heritage, innovation and quality craftsmanship. Known as the heart of the Swiss watch-making industry, this scenic and historical city thrives on highly-specialized precision manufacturing and is the home of the most prestigious luxury watches in the world. The city of Biel lies at the foot of the first mountain range of the Jura Mountains. It is located on the language boundary and is bilingual throughout. Biel is the German name for the town and Bienne its French counterpart, but it is often referred to in both languages simultaneously.
- Pot is made of 0.8mm thick, 18/8 copper-plated stainless steel
- Tapered opening to keep the heat inside the pot, allowing the oil or broth to remain above 350 degrees Fahrenheit without spattering
- Traditional pot design with hammered mirror finish
- Versatile: also great for one-pot meals such as chili, hearty soups, Swedish meatballs, hot nacho and veggie dips
- Size: 20 x 20 x 21cm / 8" x 8" x 8.4"