Thames & Kosmos - Exit - The Gate Between Worlds
Can you solve the riddles and find your way through the world and back home? You have followed an ancient map to a hidden cave which purportedly contains some kind of mysterious gate. Inside the cave, you find a large metal circle made of concentric rings embedded in the rock wall. You approach the gate hesitantly and touch it. To your astonishment, the metal rings can be rotated. Suddenly, everything goes dark around you. When you regain consciousness sometime later, you are no longer in the cave, but in a bizarre new world. Where are you? And how are you supposed to find your way back to the world you know? Only by working together as a team, solving riddles as you travel from world to world, will you be able to make it home safely. Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- You find an ancient map that leads you to a mysterious circular gate hidden inside a cave. The gate has cryptic markings and large metal rings that can be rotated. Can you figure out how to activate it? And where do you suppose it will take you once you do? Get ready to exit our planet, our galaxy, and even our reality.
- An unforgettable, unique gaming experience, that brings the fun and thrill of an escape room into your home!
- Solve all the puzzles as fast as you can!
- Can you solve the puzzle and find your way back home?
- This game can only be played ONCE, because you markup, fold, and tear the game materials.