7AM - NIDO CLOUD
Strolling out and about comfortably is the new normal! Make this versatile heavy-weight Nido wrap one of your must have winter essentials. It will become your favorite way to travel with your new bundle of joy because we've thought through all the details for you!
The Nido Cloud is an easy-to-use baby wrap that safely adapts to any bassinet, car seat or stroller to keep your little bundle of joy warm and dry all year long. It's a great alternative to winter coats and multiple layers for a few reasons: firstly, it couldn't be warmer thanks to its faux down insulation, the softest heavy-weight cloud lining, and contoured hood; secondly, it's adjustable, with roomy individual leg muffs that accommodate little feet and legs with room to grow; thirdly, and most importantly, the Nido was designed with The Car Seat Lady, an advocacy group dedicated to keeping kids safe in cars. The extra safety feature here is an oval back cutout that eliminates extra layers of material between the harness and baby's back, which both prevents slippage and gives you easy access to the 5-point harness any time you need it. Bonus: it's machine washable and dryable.
- Universally adapts to all bassinets, strollers and car seats
- Back oval cutout provides easy access to the car seat 5-point harness while eliminating layers between the seat and baby
- Three-direction wrap secured with hook & loop makes for no-fuss in and out
- Contoured hood and separate legs keep baby protected from the cold
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and fluffy cloud lining
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Small: W: 34”, H: 25” product completely open
- Large: W: 40”, H: 31” product completely open
- Machine washable
Shell: 100% Polyester, 100% Polyester, Filling: 100% Polyester
GEAR - Bassinet, Car Seat, Stroller
SIZE CHART – CLICK HERE
HOW-TO PRODUCT MANUAL - CLICK HERE
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.