All Good - Sport Sunscreen Spray 30 SPF
All Good SPF 30 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Spray is made from a reef safe blend of zinc oxide and botanical ingredients, and comes in a convenient “bag-on-valve” spray that uses compressed air instead of propellent chemicals. It’s not drippy, goes on dry, and doesn’t leave your skin chalky, white, or greasy. (Seriously, hairy people and parents of picky kids love this stuff – just read the reviews). This mineral sunscreen spray is a similar mineral formula as the Sport Sunscreen Lotion, so it’s super hydrating and easy to rub in thanks to a blend of organic coconut oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter.
Other organic ingredients like green tea, rose hips, and buriti oil actually repair damaged skin from sunburn and windburn – now how many sunscreens can do THAT? And since it’s a mineral-based sunscreen, you can expect full spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and water-resistant protection for 80 minutes. The best part? A top that locks shut so you don’t accidentally spray it everywhere. Sanity in a spray bottle.
- Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 14% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)