Educational Insights - Word On The Street Jr.
Word on the Street® Junior
Take the fast lane to fun with this hilarious tug-of-words game for junior wordsmiths! Draw a category card and set the timer to think of the best possible word to fit the selected category. Move the consonants in your chosen word to your side of the street before time runs out! First player to move a letter all the way oFF the board claims the letter tile. The first wordsmith to collect eight letter tiles wins!
• Fast-paced game for younger word lovers
• Includes game board, 26 letter tiles, 108 category cards, and cardholder
• 30-Second sand timer, game guide, and rule book
• For 2 players or teams
• Ages 7–ADULT
How to Play:
1. Place all letters in the center of the board. Flip a card to reveal a category.
2. Flip the timer—that player has 30 seconds to come up with an answer in the category!—and move the tiles found in that word one space at a time toward their side of the street.
3. The first player or team to claim 8 letter tiles wins!