Eurographics - Woman Walking in an Exotic Forest by Henri Rousseau (1000pc Puzzle)
Original price $18.67 CAD - Original price $18.67 CAD
$18.67 CAD - $18.67 CAD
Current price $18.67 CAD
Eurographics Dinosaurs of the Cretaceous Period 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Henri Julien Félix Rousseau (21 May 1844 – 2 September 1910) was a French post-impressionist painter in the Naïve or Primitive manner. He was also known as Le Douanier (the customs officer), a humorous description of his occupation as a toll and tax collector. He started painting seriously in his early forties; by age 49, he retired from his job to work on his art full-time. Ridiculed during his lifetime by critics, he came to be recognized as a self-taught genius whose works are of high artistic quality. Rousseau's work exerted an extensive influence on several generations of avant-garde artists.
Officially Licensed. MUSEUM QUALITY. Premium Reproduction.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
Artists Rousseau, Henri Jigsaw Puzzles Fine Art Masterpieces Product code 6000-5608 Product Type 1000 pcs Box size 10 x 14 in Puzzle size 19.25 x 26.5 in