Mindware - Spin - Gineer
Original price $0.00 CAD - Original price $0.00 CAD
Original price $0.00 CAD
$91.00 CAD - $91.00 CAD
Current price $91.00 CAD
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Kids building with Spin-Gineer develop hand-eye coordination, cognitive skills, exploration and decision making…all while having a blast exploring beginning engineering techniques!
- SAFETY FIRST: This activity was designed with safety in mind! Once the plastic beams are in place, the welding mechanism uses friction to meld the pieces together and hold the structure in place.
- REPEATED PLAY: Once structures are built, kids can use them for long-term play! Drive toy cars over your suspension bridge, or simply admire your handiwork. Alternatively, if you’re ready to try your hand at a new build, simply snap the pieces apart and begin again!
- LEARN ABOUT ENGINEERING: Use real-life engineering techniques to construct fun structures. Follow along with the included plans to build a bridge that’s over 20” tall, or use your imagination to create your own designs.
- INCLUDES: 104 plastic I-beams in four sizes, 48 corner braces, 48 welding rods, 8 16” suspension chains, battery-powered welding pack and tool (batteries not included), instruction guide and blueprints for a suspension tower bridge. (Ages 8 and up.)