Riedel - Drink Specific Glassware Rocks Glass
The Rocks Glass is part of the latest revolutionary collection from RIEDEL Bar, named Drink Specific Glassware.
This glass is perfect for spirits served on the rocks or mixed cocktails, and is specially sized for large format ice.
What's more, its intelligent design shows an exact measure of 60ml / 2 fl.Oz. (US) for neat and efficient pours.
Presenting the RIEDEL Bar Drink Specific Glassware collection, an innovative series in collaboration with spirits specialist Zane Harris. The new collection answers the need for cocktail-specific glassware, with six glasses perfected to cater for thousands of cocktails: Neat, Rocks, Fizz, Highball, Nick & Nora, and Sour.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 2 pieces.
Year of design: 2019
Volume: 283.0 ccm
Height: 83.0 mm
Box quantity: 2.0
Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)