Riedel - Fire Champagne Ice Bucket
This decorated Ice Bucket is a must-have for warm days to keep your beverages chilled for a long time. Due to its size, it provides enough space to bed a standard bottle in ice cubes, wheather champagne, sparkling or still wines.
This pack contains a single piece.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design: 2019
Volume: 3360.0 ccm
Height: 245.0 mm
Box quantity: 1.0
Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)