Riedel - Gin and Tonic Glass Set (Set of 4)
Ice should be placed into the glasses with care.
The Gin glass is the perfect glass for enjoying your favourite gin in style. This glass allows gin lovers to enjoy the full aromatic expression of the gin's botanicals. With its large tulip-shaped bowl, these elegant tumblers are the perfect modern addition to any cocktail lovers’ home.
Take your homemade drinks to the next level with our Mixing, Spirits & Cocktails Sets. Whether it’s an elaborate cocktail, a classic gin and tonic or a neat spirit, we've got the glass for your favourites. Offering a range of styles for every type of cocktail and spirit lover, these fantastic sets are ideal for home or make the perfect gift.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 4 pieces.
Year of design: 2018
Volume: 762.0 ccm
Height: 124.0 mm
Box quantity: 4.0
Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)