Riedel - Sommeliers Burgundy Grand CRU (SinGLE Glass)
The Burgundy Grand Cru glass is perfect to support the balance of fragility and fresh compact fruit in light-bodied wines.
This shape was one of the original 'wine friendly' glasses designed by 9th generation Cluas J. RIEDEL. The wide tulip shape and slightly flared lip highlights the irresistible sweetness, whilst perfectly balancing the acidity and deemphasizing the alcohol, to create a perfect picture of the wine.
This pack contains a single glass.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Pinot Noir Old World,
Romanée Saint Vivant,
Blanc de Noirs,
Pinot Noir New World,
Nuits Saint Georges,
Moulin à vent,
Year of design1958
Volume: 1050.0 ccm
Height: 248.0 mm
Box quantity: 1.0
Type of Manufacturing: handmade
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)