StarTech - Adapter Card 7 Port PCI USB Add 7 USB 2.0 Ports
Add 7 USB 2.0 Ports to your PC through a PCI slot
- 4 external USB 2.0 ports and 3 internal USB 2.0 port/headers
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant, with support for data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Backwards compatible with USB1.1/1.0 devices
- Up to 500mA of power per port
- Compliant with USB EHCI revision 0.95 and UHCI 1.1 specifications
- Compliant with PCI revision 2.2 specification
- Supports up to 127 USB devices (requires addition USB hubs)
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
This PCI USB card adds seven USB 2.0 ports (1 internal USB A Female, 2 internal USB motherboard header, and 4 external USB A Female) to your PCI-capable PC.
The PCI USB 2.0 card is a versatile solution that lets you add USB 2.0 connections without having to upgrade the system motherboard.
An all-in-one solution, the PCI USB card supports USB 2.0 device connections for full data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps, and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices (max. transfer rate 12Mbps), allowing you to connect any USB device to the computer without having to worry about compatibility issues.
Designed and constructed to provide long-lasting USB capability, the adapter card is backed by StarTech.com's free lifetime technical support.
- Add additional internal and external USB 2.0 ports to a desktop computer system
- Add an internal USB 2.0 header for use with internal/front-bay mounted USB peripherals
- Balance the number of available internal and external USB 2.0 ports on a computer system
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximize the availability of USB 2.0 ports for both external and internal USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 peripherals
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Tech Data Canada5Z8486
- TD SYNNEX Canada4499774
- ASI Distribution Canada86760