StarTech - Charge & Sync Cable Lightning MFI (Right Angled) to USB-A 6ft Heavy Duty Rugged Aramid Fiber - White
White 90° Right Angled Heavy Duty Rugged Aramid Fiber USB Type A to Lightning Charging/Sync Cord - Apple MFi Certified - iPhone
Durable Lightning Cable | Reinforced with Aramid Fiber | Extra-Long Strain Relief
- DURABLE: 6.5 ft. Heavy duty lightning cable w/Kevlar aramid fiber for high tensile strength increasing reliability & cable life; long lasting tested to withstand 10000+ bend cycles at 180° angle & 5000+ insertions
- FLEXIBLE CABLE: Built w/TPE jacket to absorb the stress of frequent bends while protecting the cable core. Durable wire & connector shields rugged charging cord from wear & tear of frequent in-car use
- RIGHT ANGLED CONNECTOR: 90 degree connector eliminates tension & protects the lightning port of iPhone 12 Pro/Max/Mini, iPhone 8/11/11 Pro, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad, iPad Mini. Ideal for car mounts, classroom desk mounts or mounted POS
- APPLE MFI CERTIFIED: Fast & reliable charge from USB-A charger/port to lightning devices, including AirPods, Magic Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, Magic Mouse. Supports USB 2.0 480 Mbps data transfers
- CABLE SPECS: Length: 2 m (6.5 ft.) | Color: White | Connectors: Angled Lightning to USB-A | Performance: USB 2.0 | Reinforcement: Aramid Fiber | Jacket Type: TPE | Shielding: Al-Mylar | Backed by StarTech.com for 2 years
This angled Lightning to USB cable withstands the demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. The angled Lightning connector gives you easy access to your mobile device, even while charging, and the longer cable is ideal for overcoming distance restrictions.
Built for Daily Use
With Kevlar® aramid fiber reinforcement, the durable Lightning cable is sheltered from the stress of frequent bends and twists, which allows the cable to flex without over-stretching.
Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil and braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief
Constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the cable jacket, the extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- Lightning connector provides 12W for charging your iOS devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180-degree angle
RUSBLTMM2MWR is an Apple MFi certified Lightning cable backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Charge and sync your Lightning mobile devices
- Text, work, or game without the cable getting in the way
- Easy access in both portrait and landscape mode
- Tech Data Canada1V1629
- TD SYNNEX Canada6458718
- ASI Distribution Canada237438
- D&H CanadaRUSBLTMM2MWRCA