Yookidoo - Magical Duck Race Toy
- A battery-operated bath toy that draws water from the tub and creates a unique fountain and race track.
- 4 colorful ducks race each other celebrating bathtime.
- Each duck features a unique & different water spraying effect.
- Green leaf lever activates the fountain & water effects.
Just try to catch these delightful, dizzy ducks spinning and spraying through a fountain track!
Just try to catch these delightful, dizzy ducks spinning and spraying through a fountain track. This award-winning, joyful celebration of bath-time will keep your child busy while you get them clean, and every bath will be ‘off to a day at the races!
Major bath time fun! Race them! Catch them! Discover their unique features with the most entertaining bath toy ever!
- Attach the battery-operated Magical Duck Race to the bottom of the tub with the suction cup, fill the bath, and get ready for action.
- Press down the green leaf lever, allowing the pump to circulate bath water and fill up the track without wasting water during hours of play.
- Place all or some of the four ducks on the track, and they’re off… The colorful ducks will chase each other around the track, encouraging your child to try and catch one.
- Place the different ducks on top of the water fountain for various delightful, surprising water effects.
Take special care to ensure batteries are inserted correctly, observing (+) and (-) marks on battery and product • Removal and replacement of batteries should be carried out by an adult or under adult supervision • Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries • Rechargeable batteries must be removed from product before recharging • Removal and recharging of rechargeable batteries should be carried out by an adult or under adult supervision • Avoid short-circuiting the contacts in the battery compartment or the battery terminals • Remove exhausted batteries from product • Do not mix old (used) and new batteries or batteries of different types, eg. rechargeable alkaline or batteries of a different make/brand • Do not attempt to power battery products by the introduction of mains supply or separate power supplies, and do not attempt to plug any part of this product into the mains supply • Dispose of exhausted batteries safely, and never dispose of batteries in a fire • Remove batteries from product after use or if storing for long periods • Periodically examine product for signs of damage to electrical parts and do not play with until damage has been properly examined • Only use batteries of the same or equivalent type to those recommended • Please retain the above information for future reference.